Biometrics Lab Technician Student Workers (#7044671)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize technical skills, such as photography, coding, digital design, and writing.
- Work on independent and team-based projects, meeting deadlines and ensuring satisfactory results.
- Assist with basic administrative functions of the office, including worker and appointment scheduling, database management, and customer service.
- Assist with special projects, basic bookkeeping, and answering phones.
- Communicate with individuals in need of assistance.
- Currently enrolled at West Virginia University.
- Communicate and work well with a variety of individuals.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Proficient in Windows-based applications.