Statler College Advising Center Student Assistant (Federal Work-Study/Evansdale) #7300318
DUTIES AND OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with student registration concerns or questions.
• Assist with filing papers.
• Assist with publication, including but not limited to the eNewsletter.
• Assist with appointment scheduling.
• Assist with tracking inventory and restocking the SCAC Snack Pantry.
• Provide Success Coaching for Statler students not meeting benchmark requirements.
• Performs other associated administrative tasks as defined by the Statler College Advising Center Director.
DIFFICULTY: This position requires attention to detail and a willingness to learn new processes.
RESPONSIBILITY: The level of responsibility is moderate.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: The Statler College Advising Center is a positive atmosphere to work in, but may be very busy at times. Employees must be able to remain calm under stressful situations. The work environment is safe, pleasant and comfortable.
Desired Amount of Student Workers: