WVU Visitors Center-Tour Leaders (8005689)
Duties and Responsibilities:
The WVU Visitors Center is seeking applications for Tour Leaders. In an effort to be representative of the WVU student population, we seek students from all majors, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, and extracurricular experiences. Tour Leaders are responsible for:
- Providing a warm and hospitable welcome to each WVU visitor.
- Aiding campus guests in accomplishing the purpose of their visit.
- Collecting and disseminating accurate information about the institution.
- Serving as an information resource to all University constituents.
- Serve as a resource for campus visitors, faculty, staff, and students on all aspects of the WVU community.
- Staff the Visitors Center, handling walk-in and telephone inquiries as assigned.
- Lead year-round tours of campus.
- Maintain accurate statistics on users of the Center, information requested, and current issues of the day.
- Serve as a positive, enthusiastic, professional ambassador for WVU.
- Participate in an ongoing training program about the University.
Requirements to become a Tour Leader:
- Must have completed at least two semesters at West Virginia University.
- Must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA or higher upon applying.
You can find more information out by visiting https://visit.wvu.edu/join-our-team/be-a-tour-leader.