Dept Civil and Environmental Engineering-Geotechnical Laboratory Technician (8193690)
- Perform laboratory soil testing following relevant ASTM procedures.
- Assist Graduate Students with experiment assembly and breakdown, data collection, sample preparation, and limited field work.
- Record data onto Excel spreadsheet templates.
- Clean laboratory equipment and tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand on uneven ground; walk in fields and collect soil samples using a shovel.
- Must have a valid drivers license to operate a motor vehicle for WVU.
Major: Civil and Environmental Engineering; must have passed CE 351 Introductory Soil Mechanics