Technical Assistant (8502595)
The West Virginia Local Technical Assistance Program (WV LTAP) is a grant funded project that provides assistance to road agencies across the state of West Virginia. We are seeking a student that can assist with these efforts.
Tasks will include:
• developing and reviewing training resources, publications, and other products/documents
• transporting equipment to local agencies
• other program tasks as identified.
We are seeking a student with interest in helping West Virginia’s local transportation agencies.
• A driver license is preferred, as the position involves transporting equipment.
• Availability in course schedule to complete these tasks during traditional work hours is preferred.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.